Saturday, May 13, 12-3pm: WEST ROCK FRINGE at ArtWalk26
400 block of West Rock Avenue, just across the street diagonally from Edgewood Park.
A spectacle of art happenings to complement the Open Studios of hyper local artists Frank Bruckmann, Gar Waterman and Heidi Harrington!
• Visit the Studios of artists Frank Bruckmann, Gar Waterman, and Heidi Harrington
• Jump onto the bicycle that powers the giant SpinArt table
• Create a part of a community art mural
• Espresso in the Van: Be the raffle ticket holder for a VW Vanagon powered espresso at the top and bottom of every hour
• Listen to an array of porch musicians
• Walk the chalk labyrinth
• Hula hoop in the street